otezla apremilast

Posted Mon 16 Sep 2019 14.41 by max

I am new to this forum, I have been on stelara for about 3 years, the doctors decided to put me on apremilast after a waiting period of three months to clear my body of sterala, I started to take the apremilast after the first three tablets of 10mg I stopped taking them, the reason is I started to get extreme pain in my spine between my shoulder blades, I have informed my treatment centre and I am waiting for an answer as what to do now, mean while my psoriasis is getting worse and my hips are getting very painful. any body else om apremilast ( otezla )

Posted Tue 17 Sep 2019 19.47 by Leeanne70

Sorry to hear this, I was put on Otezla 3 months ago, my psoriasis was thick, inflammed head to toe, this caused me so many problems. Consultant put me on these and apart from a few side effects in which have calmed down my skin is amazing.

Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019 09.36 by max

I came of stelara in may this year, I had to wait three months for my body to clear of stelara, of course my psoriasis started to get worse, also I am in more pain in my hips, then the otezla happened, I have contacted my treatment centre but no response as yet, and my next appointment is December

To take part, sign in or register with us