Home remedy Without pill, cream or light

Posted Sat 5 Oct 2019 06.14 by Joseph_remission

I have had plaque psoriasis on my elbows and lower legs for years and haven't found anything that helps so I decided to document my own cure. Taking note Of how it looks and how it feels , and keeping in mind that your body has an amazing ability to heal itself even in the presence of an auto immune disease . Killing bacteria under the surface was the key and I did it in steps : 1) soak all plaque until excess skin can be removed with washcloth 2) take cotton T-shirt and cut 4 inch strips 3) Cup of water and 5 tablespoons of sEasalt, soak a short cotton strip place on the plaque for 15 to 20 minutes 4) Clean with a fresh washcloth 5) put new cotton strip on sore, and soak With 90% isopropyl alcohol 15 to 20 min --------------------------------- Repeat daily It kills the bacteria under the surface and the sore and allows your skin to follow a normal healing process . The color of the sore changes in the size of it begins to shrink, itching and pain stop. ---------------------------------- I was embarrassed because of my condition and I wanted to feel better and I wanted a cure. Pharmaceutical companies want you to buy their products and are not interested in a cure. I used salt water and rubbing alcohol And produce results My sores are gone

Posted Sat 5 Oct 2019 15.32 by scouternorm

I am pleased that that process worked for you. It seems like a lot of different treatments work differently for people. Here is my story: I haven't had psoriasis on anything other than my hands & feet, but CBD oil has worked wonders with my plaque psoriasis. Previously I had used Dovebet & was prescribed a drug called Soriatane, but neither worked for me. Possibly CBD oil would work for you, if you can get some. I have found relief with a topical application of CBD oil, first applying a small amount morning & night on my feet, and using a roller applicator for my fingers. I don't ingest it. It's expensive - $23 for a 30 mil bottle in Canada, it lasts about 1 month, and it's not covered by drug plans. In a little over 1 year, I would say that it has cleared up my hands & feet by over 90%. As CBD oil is used more and more, I am sure that it will relieve symptoms of a lot of afflictions. I find that it even makes common sores heal faster. In Canada, we use to need a medical prescription to buy it from a producer, but now we can now buy it online from a government store, without a prescription. I have uploaded before & after photos here: http://www.normtoogood.ca/psoriasis.htm

Posted Sat 5 Oct 2019 15.45 by Joseph_remission

Thats great news. I tried cbd and it did work for a while. I do think it should be used in the post healing state. I will try that. Thank you for sharing your story.

Posted Wed 9 Oct 2019 11.35 by rapture83 (edited Wed 9 Oct 2019 11.38 by rapture83)

I put up a post earlier today that Olive Oil on my scalp seems to be helping as it allows me to soften the psoriasis allowing me to then remove the scales and then shampoo my hair with a tar based shampoo, I think the olive oil also acts as a protective barrier on the scalp so I’ve read, it’s natural so makes sense. I’ve probably been putting shampoo in my hair for years and the scales are just soaking it up resulting in no healing process on the actually psoriasis underneath! I also get tiny bits here are there on my body, when I say tiny, like tiny little circles and I use a chinese cream I bought from a site called AliExpress, I just randomly ordered it and tried it after searching the net one day, anytime a wee patch appears I put that on and within 2 days it’s gone, it’ll come back again at some point but the cream does remove it, my mother also has the same issue and it works for her too, it’s pretty cheap too, the chube is small, I normally just buy a few at a time. I actually posted about this cream about a year ago and I think the forum removed it, strange as i was only trying to help others what works for me. Good luck, it’s a horrible thing psoriasis and I’m sick of it :-(

To take part, sign in or register with us