Ready to date again

Posted Sun 10 Nov 2019 18.09 by Cole632

This a first for me, I've have suffered with psoriasis for 20 years now in silence as I was to embarrassed to go to doctors with it red patches all over my legs,buttocks,back,sides,arms,scalp and occasionally face, it also affected me mentally and socially the clothes I wore and in realationships (without me even realising it) been on my own 12 years now but I finally got the courage to go and see my gp who reffered me to a consultant who helped me massively arranged for me to see someone to talk to and started my treatment of acetretin and steroid foam and wow what a difference it has made to my life some places it has totally gone still covers 50% of my body but confidence wise I'm sky high and now feel ready to start dating again and hope to meet my forever lady I would like to know if any of you guys and girls on here know of any dating sites that is just for people with psoriasis that are respectable? I've also noticed people talking about having hip pain I have been getting this for around 8 months now it's not all the time only when I'm moving not resting is this to do with psoriasis or the medication? Thanks in advance

To take part, sign in or register with us