Try this lifestyle I am following, that will cost you nothing.

Posted Fri 22 Nov 2019 03.48 by ravikrishnamoorthy
I have several questions to the research scientist. Why psoriasis do not effect people live with nature? Why no psoriasis in animals?? Did

Try this lifestyle I am following, that will cost you nothing. Major cause for Psoriasis is the static current accumulated in our body. We all know about static electricity. Some of us store static current in our body by one or the other way. If you want to check the static current in your body, do this experiment. Sit on a PVC (Plastic) chair, your foot not touching the floor. Ask someone to hit behind your chair with a Towel several time. Still Keeping your feet untouching the floor, Ask the same person to touch your finger. He will get a mild electric shock due to static current accumulated in your body. When human beings were living with nature, he never suffered from any skin ailment due to static current. Today we are living with synthetics and our body is charged with static electricity on rubbing with synthetics. Major issue is the floor. These modern days, we are living over synthetic floor, at home or office. Even the walls and floors of swimming pools are concealed with synthetics. Beds, bedspreads, blankets are made from synthetic fibres. So large amount of static current is accumulated in our body by various means. Allergic Reaction of body of few of us, to this accumulated static current result with various skin ailments such as Psoriasis, Dandruff etc. How to get rid of this Static current accumulated in our body? Wear only organic clothes. Sleep on organic cotton bed and use bedspread and blankets made from organic cotton. Use the bathroom that is not synthetically floored and take head on shower twice daily. Bathing twice will discharge the accumulated static electricity from your body, But ensure that the bathroom floor is not synthetic. A severely affected psoriasis patient may take bath twice only in beach or river or natural pond and live in purely natural environment for a week. Should wear only organic clothes and sleep on organic textile bedding. He or she will see the changes from second day and vast changes in a week. This is my practical experience. Drink & Dance and eat all you want. Exercise and strain yourself to get deep sleep. That’s all. Never conclude without a try as this practice cost you nothing.

To take part, sign in or register with us