Question about Consenytx

Posted Sun 5 Jan 2020 10.44pm by XRockSK

Hi I'm new here, so I have rhemtod & psoartic arthritis, with pretty severe psoarsis. Last year I was started on consentyx after humira and all tablet based treatments not working.

I was put on a loading of 300mg each week then monthly 300g, by Gloucester Royal. I fell on hard times, missed some appointments and ended up moving to Stoke, anyways about 8 months later (some of this down to waiting listings) I finally get started on Consentyx again, however they haven't given me a loading course this time.

After just 2 weeks I'm scabbing up severely again, and I just feel due to counting the pennies they didn't give me the loading 5 weeks.

Does anyone know how long you need to be off this treatment before u need the loading injections again?

Kind regards

Posted Mon 13 Jan 2020 11.53am by PsoAdmin (edited Mon 13 Jan 2020 11.53am by PsoAdmin)

Hi XRockSK,

If you would still like information about your query you might find it helpful to get in touch with our helpline, you can contact us via phone on 01604 251 620, email at mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk or WhatsApp on 07387 716 439.

Best Wishes,

Amber,

Psoriasis Association

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
WhatsApp :
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC049563 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.