Scalp Psoriasis - Finally a cure!!!!

Posted Sun 9 Feb 2020 20.56 by rapture83 (edited Mon 10 Feb 2020 08.52 by rapture83)

My scalp psoriasis was pretty bad, to the stage that it took up almost all of my scalp, horrendous itching and flakes and very embarrassing when my hair was cut short as in the light red patches were visible at the sides, basically this was ruining my life :-(. My scalp was more flaky rather that big plaques but was itchy and painful, it was diagnosed as Psoriasis years ago. I tried every shampoo out there I think and nothing would work!!! It would just make my scalp very dry, god knows how much I’ve spent over the years trying things. I went to my GP again who this time prescribed me something called Diprosalic Scalp Application, which is not a shampoo, It's a bottle with liquid in it, you just rub it into your scalp before bed, it stings at first then all good. It only took 1 week but my scalp is 90% clear, when I rub my head no flakes, just incredible! I now put it on every 3rd day and use T-Gel shampoo every few days and normal shampoo the rest of the week, my hair feels a lot better now that I’m not having to wash it daily with smelly tar shampoos which weren’t helping anyway, fingers and toes crossed it stays away and it’s finally been defeated......for now. I would fully recommended going to your GP and asking for this, it’s worth a try, I don’t think you can buy this without a prescription from your GP, I’ve passed this info onto my mother so hopefully this works for her and hopefully this info might helps others as god I know how much of an impact it is on your life!. I also want to add that I have a few tiny psoriasis spot in different parts of my body, mainly my legs and arms, I use a thing called Enstilar Foam for my body and that keeps that under control, again this is prescribed from my doctor. Try these 2 items people, good luck!

Posted Sun 16 Feb 2020 16.17 by Paddy

I have just tried this also excellent my back of ears are clear for the first time in years.

Posted Sun 16 Feb 2020 16.52 by rapture83

It’s brilliant stuff, incredible how fast it gets to work! My head is completely clear now, hopefully this is finally a cure going forward .

Posted Mon 17 Feb 2020 20.47 by Bettina

Thank you will get appointment to see doctor as I am so desperate to control my scalp psoriasis, will let you know if it works for me.

Posted Tue 18 Feb 2020 06.11 by rapture83

No problem Bettina! When you get it just put it on your scalp before you go to bed, it burns for a few secs then gone, also it dries pretty quickly and in the morning washes out no problem, good luck!

To take part, sign in or register with us