Hair serum and hair loss

Posted Mon 2 Mar 2020 05.05 by Nia

Hi, i new here, and i want to ask anyone who has an experience with hair loss. I've been use dermarest psoriasis shampoo for two months, and then i realized that my hair loss is horrible. I just know that using this shampoo can make you hair weaker, because of the salicylic acid. Now i want to stop using this shampoo and using my old gentle shampoo. But because of my horrible hair loss i considered using a hair growth serum. Is it ok to use hair serum if you have a scalp psoriasis? And if anyone here can suggest me a treatment for my hair loss, i will be so much grateful. Thank you..

Posted Fri 19 Jun 2020 21.44 by WeeCookie

I know the feeling. I have scalp psoriasis and I lose enough hair I question why I’m not bald yet. I use Alphosyl 2 in 1 for my psoriasis as well as hair treatments. I always make sure that the treatments for hair repair and growth are 100% vegan and natural. I’ve not had any reactions to products from Lush or Garnier. Anything with coconut oil it probably the best to use for both your hair and psoriasis. Hope that helps.

Posted Wed 24 Jun 2020 22.35 by Rorschach

I've noticed that treatments for scalp psoriasis ruined the quality of my hair and I was experiencing hairloss. I've stopped all medications and my hair is getting healthier, nearly back to its best.

Posted Thu 9 Jul 2020 21.57 by Sizzy
Psoriasis 40 years, most treatments tried over this time, currently on biologics (stelara) as nothing else work.

I have severe psoriasis with substantial hair loss and now use coconut oil over night. Apply and wrap head in cling film. Washes out easily and stops scale build up which it turn is better for hair growth.

Posted Mon 13 Jul 2020 11.46 by AntoniaTodd

I also use it. coconut oil at night. I will say that it helps me a lot from hair loss.

To take part, sign in or register with us