Psoriasis on my hands 😫

Posted Sat 11 Apr 2020 07.14 by OverPsoriasis

I need some type of relief any advice? I’ve had this since Oct. 2019 and 5 months later my dermatologist tells me it’s psoriasis with no biopsy or anything they had me on methotrexate for the last 3 months and it hasn’t worked for me yet. It started at the bottom of my palm and has since taking over my whole hand. All the time it’s itchy just recently became painful. I can barley hold a cup in my hand. Any home remedies that work? I don’t want any steroids because I had a cream that took it completely away but made it come back 10 times worse.

Posted Wed 13 May 2020 14.26 by Lance Sharp

I have been dealing with the same issue for the last 15 years. Painful, itchy, cracking on the entire palm of my hand. I have tried everything in the world to make this condition better. Then I stumbled on to a product at work that actually cleared it up after 15 years. At work I get dirty hands so one day I used ((((Scrubs In-A-Bucket))). It is a tub of towels in a plastic bucket used to wipe off and clean hands in greasy dirty conditions. I noticed after several days of using these hand towels my Psoriasis was improving. I started cleaning my hands with these towels 4 times per day even if my hands were not dirty. After about a month the condition on my left hand disappeared after 15 years. I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the Scrubs In-A-Bucket, but it had a big impact on my hand Psoriasis. I still clean my hands with it twice a day hoping it will prevent the stuff from coming back. Like I said...this product is the ONLY thing that has helped me in the last 15 years. This is the first time I've told anyone about the product other than friends and family. I am interested to see if someone else gets the same results I did...

Posted Wed 13 May 2020 14.46 by Lance Sharp

The product I use is SCRUBS IN-A-BUCKET. ITW Dymon, Olathe Kansas. I'm sure a number of companies make these towels, but this is the brand that worked for me.

To take part, sign in or register with us