Lump Behind My Ear/Neck.

Posted Sat 16 May 2020 11.08 by Sarah

Hello, So I’ve had psoriasis for about 15 years and it’s got worse over the last 6 years.. Had hospital treatments,creams,lotions,steroids etc. So I’ve changed my diet and using creams that are more natural,everything seem to had calmed down until we went into lockdown! Now whole body has flared up again,but what is worrying me is that a lump has come up behind my ear.I do have psoriasis badly behind both ears and in me ear canal which is flared up too. Has anyone else had this experience? X

Posted Sun 17 May 2020 13.15 by beths123

Hi Sarah. I have a psoriasis diagnosis it is worst in my scalp, I had two lumps on my neck the left side under my hairline was told by GP it was lymph nodes swelling? I also noticed yesteday I had two more lumps in my right side lower neck so I am going crazy that it’s more serious. Hope this gives you reassurance I had been to the GP and walk in regarding this and both said a psoriasis link my health anxiety going crazy I can’t eat or anything and google tells you the worst diagnosis. X

Posted Sun 17 May 2020 18.57 by Sarah

Hi Beth, Thank you for answering me,you have put my mind at rest. I was getting so worried and I do have anxiety too so both things have flared up at the mo due to lockdown. I’ll just keep putting my cream on and try to stay calm. X

Posted Fri 22 May 2020 16.15 by Kim

Hi Sarah I too have had a lump behind my left ear, another on the left of my neck and one on the right (both on hairline area). I realised the one behind my ear reduced in size and then disappeared, whereas my neck ones just disappeared when my scalp calmed down. Not sure if it's because I have been using dead sea salt to rinse my hair after I've washed it, which has helped with the flakes and itch.

Posted Fri 29 May 2020 21.32 by Qendresa

Hello! I also have psoriasis for 20 years now! Occasionally lumps (lymph nodes) appear behind my neck, I think it's because of severe scalp psoriasis. When my scalp is better, lumps shrink, but when it flares up, the lumps reappear! I am writing to you just to assure you and to share experiences. Good luck!

To take part, sign in or register with us