CBD oil

Posted Thu 18 Jun 2020 17.55 by LeeH

Hi guys, I’m new here but at the end of my tether with my psoriasis and looking for advice. Its on my feet, knees, arms, elbows, groin, ears and head and I’ve been on so many treatments from the GP and they tell me that its just a flare up and the cream will clear it but i stop using the cream when it's finished and its back again and this time I’m on strong steroid cream and it barely helps it. Ive been reading up about CBD oil and i just wondered if its a good idea to try it and if so what dosage, im new to trying treatment other than cream but its making my depression and anxiety 10 times worse. Thanks for reading :)

Posted Fri 19 Jun 2020 21.46 by WeeCookie

Have you tried any products with coal-tar in or bathing in Epsom salts?

Posted Fri 19 Jun 2020 23.11 by Leah

Hi there! I’ve always had plaque psoriasis but I’m on biologic injections that keep that away for now, however, lockdown/coronavirus has kickstarted me having Guttate Psoriasis which is plastering my body & I too have been prescribed steroid creams, moisturisers etc... they just aren’t working and leave me oily and still sore. Yesterday I become so agitated that I searched into CBD oils and specifically ointments with the Hemp plant listed as an ingredient. I decided to purchase 1 and it arrived today! I’ll admit, it definitely made my affected areas noticeably less red almost instantly and I do feel as though some itching has eased. Granted, I’m still new to trying it, but it hasn’t caused any bad reactions. Hope this helps a little!

Posted Sun 21 Jun 2020 08.09 by Hazel

Hello Lee Try reading John O A Pagano book Worth a look

Posted Sun 21 Jun 2020 14.30 by Dani

Hi Lee, My husband knows alot about the CBD oils and has helped alot of people who suffer with all different kind of health issues ranging from psoriasis to Parkinson's, autism and even cancer and they have been known to be very effective so definitely worth a try.

Posted Wed 24 Jun 2020 22.29 by Rorschach

You can try CBD oil. Its an anti inflammatory so it may help with the flare-up. I didn't notice much of a difference when I took it. As for the dosages, I just stuck with whatever was on the bottle.

Posted Wed 24 Jun 2020 23.19 by patis

Hi. I have psoriasis artritis. Been doing CBD oil for about 3 weeks, Bought a full spectrum organic CBD oil. In just 2 days the psoriasis on my elbow dissapear. I had this rash on my elbow since ever but never suspect that was psoriasis. On my back its been more difficult and just vanish like 3 days ago, but for that problably the diet was the major factor. I gave up completly on any grains (including oat, rice and coffe) and pulses. Not sure yet, but I think Iam going on the right way my artritis its much better and my back calm down completly and I had that rash on my back for about 6 months.

Posted Sat 11 Nov 2023 16.30 by Jason

Hi everyone, I too have suffered for 20+ years with psoriasis. Have had all different types of treatments from light therapy, pills, steroid creams. Have been offered other treatments but those carry fertility risks of which not comfortable trying. Still using steroid creams but recently come to the decision to try and tame it without. Someone mentioned on here there husband has knowledge of CBD oil, my question I guess is not just for me but also for my dad who has Parkinson's and dementia. So what's the best CBD oil for psoriasis and best for Parkinson's and dementia? Thanks.

To take part, sign in or register with us