Hi, I’m new here

Posted Fri 21 Aug 2020 11.04 by AJ1971

Hi I have had psoriatic and eczema most of my life. My scalp has never been clear. It doesn’t help that I have so many allergies to food, chemicals and medication which makes things to find something I can use. Some of my allergies can be life threatening as I would need to use an epipen to treat the reaction. I also have a latex allergy which means most of my food allergies are caused by latex allergy. I can use any of the shampoos that have TGel or cold tax, most the ones that are prescribed I cannot use because of a bad reaction to them. On Tuesday I’m going to have my head shaved very short so that I can treat the scalp. The GP has given batecap treatment to use. Having very short hair will mean it’s easier to use if I don’t have long hair. I will also use a cap at night to cover the scalp with cream overnight I wish I could find a shampoo that works AJ

Posted Fri 21 Aug 2020 22.40 by Looswift

Hi I have also just shaved my hair to treat my scalp psoriasis. It has been 3 weeks and has completely cleared up. Hope this helps 👍

Posted Sat 22 Aug 2020 10.00 by AJ1971

I don’t think I have ever been clear on my scalp. When I was in the children’s home they use to use cradle cap shampoo I was six at the time. What flares up my psoriasis on the scalp is wheat and gluten. I’m trying to cut out it but struggling to.

Posted Sat 22 Aug 2020 15.25 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I had good results using Alphacade PRO . ordered from https://www.cocooncenter.co.uk/item-dermatologie-alphacade-shampoo-pso-severe-cases-of-dandruff-200ml/14313.html shop around, prices can vary. It almost immediately stopped the itching in my scalp, and very soon stopped the flaking as well. It did not feel at all harsh on my hair and has a pleasant smell.

Posted Wed 30 Sep 2020 10.56 by JamesssssSmith (edited Wed 30 Sep 2020 10.58 by JamesssssSmith) - 29 from US

Hello! I also had this problem, I used this tool https://www.lookfantastic.com/olaplex-shampoo-and-conditioner-bundle/12219541.html. It helped me a lot. After a month of use, I noticed the result. The main thing is to keep track of this. I had gaps at work, somehow it seems to me that they began to treat me differently

To take part, sign in or register with us