Psoriasis on face and make up

Posted Thu 3 Sep 2020 06.53 by Sweet'xo

hi my 17 year old daughter is suffering from psoriasis all over body but its on her face that is getting her down (she is being bullied by trolls about It which is uosetting her and myself to see how nasty people can be) . My daughter has betnovate but still her face is bad......what you recommend to use on face. She also loves to wear makeup so us there any brand people recommend...... she is at that age so wants make on as do most girls her age so dont day dont wear any....looking for best brands etc that maybe others gave tried and it not affected her so much. I will take her back to doctor for more advise as it upset her so much with the comments people have made behind her back and on fake online social media accounts....i worry about her mental health as well becauseof this new bullying. Any advise would be welcome thank you .

Posted Thu 3 Sep 2020 11.26 by youngirl3150

Hi, I am so sorry to hear the problems your daughter is having, I have chronic psorisis on my hands and have tried every cream available, finally my consultant has put me on AMGIVITA injections and after only 2 in jections my hands have improved drastically, I have now had 4 injections and the difference is amazing, maybe you could ask your GP, good luck to you both.

Posted Sat 5 Sep 2020 16.09 by LondonWest
Had P on and off for many years 🤗

I use Betnovate on my face and have been doing so for over 40 years. They don’t like you using betnovate on your face and advice against it. It’s never harmed me and no my skin hasn’t thinned either. Nothing else clears it from my face and that’s one area where I certainly won’t tolerate it. It comes and goes with betnovate though and won’t clear it forever

To take part, sign in or register with us