Can scalp psoriasis be cured completely?

Posted Fri 18 Sep 2020 13.28 by falguni

Hello, I am new in this group, I am experiencing scaly scalp from past 3 years, went to several doctors and tried different treatments but nothing made it disappear. Once I stop the treatment, it just reoccurs. So, if someone was able to cure it completely i'll feel relieved and would be really grateful if they can tell me their therapy.

Posted Mon 21 Sep 2020 18.53 by Sallyskins

I've had this for about five years and would be so pleased if anyone could pass on their experience! Much of my scalp is covered with psoriasis, but it is worse around my ears. I have been using Vosene or Oilatum shampoo, often each day, and that keeps it down a bit, but I'm still scratching, and the itch and scratching stop me going to sleep. Getting a doctor's appointment is difficult right now, and when I went to the GP before all I got was a steroid lotion, which isn't good long term.

Posted Tue 22 Sep 2020 12.38 by Steview
A P sufferer for over 30 years, through good and bad times.

I would like to say there will be a cure but I don't think there will in the near future i. e next few decades. Saying that there have been some great developments since I developed P in the 80's. Certainly from a time where I was hospitalised numerous times to current times where there are meds that can produce good clearance. Of course many of these meds come with side effects.

Posted Tue 29 Sep 2020 14.07 by scarletsmummy

i have had Scalp Psoriasis 32 years and it has never gone away ,i have things that may ease them or reduce the plaques but thats about all

Posted Mon 5 Oct 2020 20.37 by Eugene

Hello I first gained psoriasis on my scalp in 2002. Since then, it has been growing, taking up most of the scalp. In 2016, I was given the contacts of a non-traditional doctor (herbalist). She had extensive successful experience in treating psoriasis. I underwent a course of treatment for several months. As a result, everything cleared under the hair on my head. It left only one small dot (it wasn't bothering me, so I did not continue the treatment). By 2020 everything still remains in this state. Psoriasis receded and did not return. Several of my friends also received treatment and had positive results. According to them, this is the best thing they have tried. I know what it's like to live with psoriasis. I also went through several treatments. They were mainly based on hormonal drugs. There was a result but for a very short term. This treatment I am talking about is based mainly on herbs and has a lasting result. I know it's called remission, not recovery. But I really like this remission. I know what it's like to live with psoriasis, and I really want to help people who have it. The treatment I am talking about is not certified (only the tincture is licensed), so some things will have to be taken by faith. This is my first post on psoriasis in foreign resources. I am gladly wait to answer your questions. Now I can only refer to my personal story. I hope we will gain joint experience. I want you to know - psoriasis is curable!

Posted Fri 9 Oct 2020 12.58 by John k

Hi I tried Enstilar Cutaneous foam spray . Excellent product worked within a week P disappeared .Told by Doctor can use product for max 4weeks had its steroid P may flare up again but I will continue to use Enstilar. Great result please try it sure u be amazed

Posted Fri 9 Oct 2020 12.59 by John k

Hi I tried Enstilar Cutaneous foam spray . Excellent product worked within a week P disappeared .Told by Doctor can use product for max 4weeks had its steroid P may flare up again but I will continue to use Enstilar. Great result please try it sure u be amazed

To take part, sign in or register with us