Anonymous University Research Survey - UVB Phototherapy as a treatment option at home

Posted Fri 27 Nov 2020 10.31 by shaliyapatel (edited Tue 1 Dec 2020 13.18 by shaliyapatel)

Hi everyone, I am a final year student at Bournemouth University studying towards a BSc in Product Design. As part of my final year project I am researching into the experiences of people who have psoriasis, with the hope of designing a non-invasive UV phototherapy treatment device for at home use. If you have been diagnosed with psoriasis, are aged 20 or over and/or have experience with phototherapy treatments, I'd greatly appreciate your participation in my online survey. (Link below) It is a short survey which should take no more than 15 minutes and your feedback would be invaluable to my project. All responses are completely ANONYMOUS and no data is collected apart from the responses given. A participant information sheet and agreement form are included in the first two sections which you can read first before opting in or out of the survey. Survey link to copy & paste into browser: https://forms.gle/fHnpz5wgDaUcyHyi9 *Please note that participation is entirely voluntary, and if you do not wish to take part then please ignore this post. This post has been allowed with full consent from The Psoriasis Association. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. Thank you!

Posted Fri 8 Jan 2021 20.54 by Mudey

Hi shaliyapatel. I've ordered a full uvb device from Much Better Skin for just over 2k. It'll arrive by early Feb. I am planing on documentating the entire process. I've had some success previously at the hospital and when I went to Africa for holiday. If you want, i can take you with me on this journey and help you with your project.

To take part, sign in or register with us