Seven Seas JointCare Vitamins

Posted Sat 6 Mar 2021 13.23 by Sarah

Hi,so I’ve had psoriasis for many years now all over my body.At times it good and when I get a bad flare up it’s bad! I’m finding too that my knees are starting to hurt and get hot by the end of the day as I have big patches on both of them. So I’m thinking of taking the seven seas jointcare vitamins and was wondering if anyone has taken them or any other vitamins which have helped their skin X

Posted Mon 8 Mar 2021 10.04 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Wed 10 Mar 2021 14.48 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

I have had plaque psoriasis since 1980, largely in remission for the last 10 years.. 3 years ago I came out in guttate psoriasis. I started taking vitamin d supplements and it SEEMED as if it helped somewhat. However, it might simply be a coincidence as the guttate psoriasis cleared up after 6-8 months as my GP suggested that it probably would. I also have osteo-arthritis and I have tried various supplements over the years including turmeric, chondroitin. For me, despite all the "miracle" claims, I have never found any supplement that made the slightest difference to my arthritis.

Posted Tue 16 Mar 2021 13.07 by Northerner21 (edited Tue 16 Mar 2021 13.07 by Northerner21)

Hiya Sarah, Vitamins have done wonders for me, I have a multivitamin with built in cod liver oil from tescos and I take 1x vitamin d3 10,000 iu per day with them. My vitamin d3 are strong, about 10x stronger than you can get in the pharmacy or in a shop and my psoriasis is all but gone and I seem to have my life back. 5 months ago I was covered head to toe including my knees and I had joint issues all over. All of my joint inflammation is gone too, at one point I got so bad I lost my mobility and thought I might need a hip replacement in my 30's! I'd get a vitamin d3 test done to see if you are deficient, if you are then you will need a high dose to reverse it, once you are up to sufficient levels its OK to reduce dose to maintenance levels. Definitely make vitamins a lifetime habit! Let us know how you get on.

To take part, sign in or register with us