A life with psoriasis - What I think now

Posted Mon 29 Mar 2021 23.23 by Northerner21

Hello there, May I ask if you have ever tried taking a course of strong vitamin d3 supplements & multivitamins? I have been taking strong vitamin d3 (10,000 iu) and 1 multivitamin tablet per day since around September 2020. Back then I was covered from head to toe in severe psoriasis which lasted for around 3 years. Right now I am in remission with just a couple of dry areas which I manage with vaseline (chest and forehead) Please give it a try if you haven't already. I drink and smoke, and have a pretty unhealthy diet but I feel great, best I have felt in 15 years. Vitamin D deficiency is terrible for a human being, if you are deficient it takes a few months of strong supplements like what I took to reverse the deficiency. From then on you can lower the dose to maintenance levels. All the best 👍

Posted Tue 30 Mar 2021 16.42 by Northerner21

Thank you. I also take a multivitamin which contains vitamin K2, k2 helps people who's body has problems processing vitamin d3 properly. I hope you are enjoying the sun. It has been lovely here today in the North of England. All the best mate.

Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 01.45 by paula
Omg too much to say

HI What D vitamin do you take? I'm in a really bad way right now with an outbreak so bad I feel not only inhuman and outcast (as I usually feel anyway) but am in pain and itching distress. I know vitamin D is the way to go so interested in your story, Thanks x

To take part, sign in or register with us