Vaccine trigger?

Posted Thu 22 Apr 2021 14.47 by torridon1965

Suffered from P since my mid 20's, 56 now, mainly elbows and knees with occasional flare up of guttate P. Have had it under control for about 6-7 years now, to the point it was barely visible, had the Oxford vaccine mid March and it has flared up really bad on my elbows and knees, with small patches everywhere, even on my intimate bits. I don't believe it to be a coincidence, nothing in my lifestyle or eating habits has changed.

Posted Thu 22 Apr 2021 22.07 by Mimon

A request to people who believe they had vaccine caused flare up.. could you please fill up the yellow card report? Only that way we will have up to date guidelines and information. https://yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

Posted Thu 22 Apr 2021 23.05 by torridon1965

I've filled in the yellow card report 🙂

2 Posted Thu 22 Apr 2021 23.37 by yvonne

I have filled in the yellow card I am still suffering badly anything and everything triggers all kinds of allergic reactions now I know the vaccine had to be marketed ASAP but it not 100% safe for everyone

2 Posted Thu 22 Apr 2021 23.43 by Mimon

So sorry to hear Yvonne. I hope you get better soon. It annoys me the most that there is more propaganda and emotional blackmail regarding the vaccines than reliable information out there that would allow people to make an informed choice what is better for them in their circumstances

Posted Sat 24 Apr 2021 17.23 by Justinjwheeler

I had psoriasis when I was a child. Just on my elbows and knees though. And then it went away for 30 years. After I got the two Pfizer shots however, I got a bad case of psoriasis on my scalp, my armpits, hands, elbows, feet, ears, and in my nose. I have been taking ointment since and it is almost cleared up. I feel like it should be noted that I was also fighting a separate fungal infection at the time (jock itch). The doctor said either could have triggered it. But I have had other infections over the last 30 years that never triggered my psoriasis.

Posted Sat 24 Apr 2021 20.43 by yvonne

Reply to Justin thanks for sharing this glad your case is clearing up interesting to know your case is very like mine I did have a heat rash and sore throat when I got the vaccine so who knows but like yourself I have never ever had this before and I am 62

Posted Tue 27 Apr 2021 22.38 by Peterbyrom7o7@gmail.com

I have p for years and kept under control .until I had vaccine. And now it as flared up really bad ,all over, got on to gp and just been referred for light treatment. Hope it works.

Posted Mon 12 Jun 2023 19.42 by Ben420

I got the zoster non live vaccine at the end of january and had my 1st psoriasis flare up in february. I am not sure if it is related else I am scared to take the second shingles vaccination now.

Posted Sat 12 Aug 2023 20.31 by Billy bass

I got a flare up after my covid jabs,told my doctor about it and was noted and passed onto the b.m.a,n.h.s.who are keeping records of side affects of the vaccines,on another note my immune system is through the roof because of psoriasis so when i first had the flu jab i became ill,now i cannot eat eggs my body reckonises egg protein like a virus even now 7yrs ltr,i had tests done ect and was told id have to avoid eggs even egg glaze,i now have the none egg based flu vaccine yearly,ì try egg based products egg pasta now and again but to no avail,its all because of psoriasis ive had since i was 9yrs old,the immune system of the body acts weird i was told,i havent come across anyone else with this problem,so anybody out there who has id like to hear your story and any treatment you had,if any ?

Posted Wed 23 Aug 2023 09.03 by Silver Fox

My psoriasis was triggered by a diftavax vaccine way back in 2003 so I will never have another vaccine never mind a new technology after minimal testing. Bottom line is health never came via a needle or a pill/ capsule. Medical intervention is best confined to being the last not first resort.

To take part, sign in or register with us