Sorion Skin UK

Posted Sat 10 Apr 2021 18.09 by JanieH

Anyone else having problems with getting their goods from this company. They are not replying to my email and they have put up a notice on their website saying the company is closed. Their Facebook page has also disappeared. I fear nearly £50 worth of order is not going to be arriving!

Posted Sun 11 Apr 2021 10.35 by OhNo_NotAgain?

They appear to have gone bankrupt. You can try the contact email address shown when you try to access their website, but I would prepare yourself to not receive the goods nor a refund. You could contact your payment card company just on the off-chance that they could help. Sorion is a well known brand of ointment, and some say it worked wonders for them. I tried it a couple of years ago and it made no difference to my psoriasis. I have no idea about this particular company and whether or not it was linked to the manufacturers of Sorion (my guess would be that it was not).

Posted Sun 11 Apr 2021 10.55 by JanieH

Thanks for your reply. I'm sure you're right about no order or refund. This company was actually recommended to me by my previous supplier! Hey ho. As an aside, this cream has worked wonders for me on PPP over quite a number of years, so will probably pay a lot more from Amazon etc going forward. I was actually able to stop using the steroid creams that I'd used for 20 years+ and had wrecked my skin - a life changer for me.

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 20.37 by Firesign

Hi JanieH. I wondered if you had found anywhere else to purchase the Sorion cream from? I’m surprised it’s not more readily available here, it’s the only cream I’ve found that has worked for me, so I’m quite worried now that I won’t be able to get hold of it. I also bought from Sorion Skin UK recently and have now noticed they appear to have gone out of business after I’ve not received my order. Thank you.

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 21.24 by JanieH

Hi They've definitely closed the business down and I think we can safely assume our orders will not be arriving. I sent a second email requesting a refund and had no response to that either. It is available on Amazon or Ebay in the UK but at a much higher price. I don't see much choice for myself other than to buy it from them as it really works so well for me. Kind regards

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 21.56 by Firesign

Thank you, I wasn’t sure if they were genuine when sold by 3rd parties on those sites, but they are worth a look. I have had a go at buying direct from a German site possibly the manufactures to see if that works too. Thank you

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 22.01 by JanieH

Hi Genuine so far as I know on Amazon. Ebay may be a bit of a grey area. I considered contacting the German manufacturers too and would be very interested to know if you have any luck with that. Kind regards

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 22.13 by Firesign

I’ll let you know if it arrives. I’ve had a go at buying the 60 ml tube. Including shipping just under €26. I’m not entirely sure how import costs work now, but thought it was worth a try. I bought from these people. ruehehealthcare So I’ll let you know if it arrives and any problems I run into.

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 22.21 by JanieH

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.

Posted Mon 19 Apr 2021 10.01 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Mon 19 Apr 2021 10.05 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

When I bought Sorion Creme in 2018 I bought it from Amazon.co.uk, and it was "sold by " Ruehe-Healthcare, and "fulfilled by Amazon" - which means Ruehe-Healthcare had sent stocks to Amazon to store in their warehouse. When i ordered, Amazon shipped it. Unfortunately for me, it made no significant difference at all to my guttate psoriaisis on my torso or plaque psoriasis on my elbows, so I did not buy any more. It had a moderate moisturising effect, but for me it did nothing more. I also found the smell to be particularly unpleasant.

Posted Mon 19 Apr 2021 10.27 by Firesign

Thank you for letting me know that. It’s a shame it hasn’t worked for you. For me it took around 4 to 6 weeks for it to start working. I don’t like it’s greasiness but it’s helped so I can put up with that. Thanks again

Posted Sat 24 Apr 2021 01.12 by T

Hi yes I have had the same experience . They must of known they were going bankrupt but still took our orders . Not sure if we will ever see our money again

Posted Sat 24 Apr 2021 13.02 by JanieH

I agree, they must have known. I think we must assume our money is gone. They have not responded to my emails and no other way to contact them.

Posted Sat 24 Apr 2021 14.21 by Firesign

Hi JanieH I’ve received the order from the manufacturer today so that’s hopefully an option going forward. Is there a way to direct message on here? I have a spare tube and would be happy to post it to you, no cost at all. I’m not likely to use it before it’s exp date in 2022.

Posted Sat 24 Apr 2021 16.04 by JanieH

Hi Firesign Pleased to hear you have received your cream and for your very kind offer. Are you sure you won't use it? 2022 is still a long way off!

Posted Sat 24 Apr 2021 17.15 by JanieH

Well thank you. I will email you, but in the meantime I've taken a screenshot of your message if you now wish to delete it.

Posted Tue 4 May 2021 19.50 by BrianC

I too have lost out to this outfit,On march 30th paid £66.00 for 3 tubes of cream still waiting they gave me a delivery of april 6th I phoned them on 07458 909888 they hung up. Tried again a muffled voice said i do not work for them now, I have sent 12 e mails that they have requested on a new web site saying they are closing,but no reply to any they must have known what was happening when they took (stole) my money. As an OAP I'am disgusted by this so called company. I have dealt with them before and even then had to chase my order.

Posted Sun 9 May 2021 10.15 by Mandjak

I have ordered direct from manufacturers Rue healthcare in germany. Twice now when sorionskin uk could not supply. The items arrived quickly and you get a bag and samples.. they answered my email straight awY when enquiring with them. They are more expensive and delivery charge is high but this is the only thing that works for my son. He uses the shampoo and cream for his skin. So angry about sorionskin uk site. If anyone paid via paypal they will get you a refund if you log a dispute with them. Hope this helps.

To take part, sign in or register with us