PLEASE HELP ME

Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 01.56 by paula
Omg too much to say

I'm going through a very severe flare up right now. It's on my bottom,, lower back, legs thighs, scalp, ears (even starting on face). I've had Ps for 35 years and as I'm sure most of you have tried everything I even have a UVB machine which I paid a fortune for, I also unfortunately have the added pressure of an eating disorder which I have had had since I was abaut 6 years old due to choking on a piece of lamb and that has stayed with me all of my life, I only eat soft foods. I NEVER go out for meals etc. I don't eat usual meals. I actually survive on complan, Slimfast, yogurts, bread, cheese, tomato soup, chocolate, milk ets all dairy products I know are bad for Ps. I've never experienced a break out as bad as it is ight now, I'm, in agony, embarrassed, depressed, emotional, itching like mental so living off of piriton tablets and liquid

Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 06.42 by Tess
58 years

Oh no that sounds awful for you. Have you got a blender? Maybe some smoothies with fruit and veg would help you nutritionally?

Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 07.33 by Tracy1977

Have you tried coconut oil ? Xx it’s the only thing helping me at mo

Posted Wed 14 Apr 2021 07.41 by youngirl3150

Have you tried Amgivita injections get your hospital consultant, they worked for the PS on my hae, although I now have some strange red patches on my feet and legs that are flat and red and spreading rapidly but don't look like anything I have had before. Good luck hope you get some help quickly.

To take part, sign in or register with us