Wits End

Posted Fri 16 Apr 2021 19.56 by Old Girl

Have been using Enstilar foam & Epaderm cream, thought the Ps was going away. Original covered my total body, treatment reduced this & spots started to go away. But now it's back, the spots look slightly different. What do I do other than visit GP if I can get appointment?

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 08.25 by Andrew

Hi, I have used Enstilar for the last few weeks but with only limited success. My Ps is worse than its ever been so not really offering a solution just letting you know you are not alone.

Posted Sun 18 Apr 2021 12.42 by Old Girl

Oh well, as you say I'm not alone, but thanks

Posted Mon 19 Apr 2021 14.24 by Tomreynolds

This is my first post, so please forgive me if I've interrupted a line of discussion. My name is Tom Reynolds. I live in Cheshire. I work in Sheffield, in an air conditioned building. I suffer from dermatitis. I used to suffer VERY badly from dermatitis but it under control after using Dermoil500. Unfortunately, I've noticed an unpleasant side effect. After the third/fourth daily application to my legs and chest a 'smell' develops ( best described as warm butter). I've spoken to my pharmacist, doctor and the Dermoil laboratory. Everyone says the same...change product. I'm loath to do this for two reasons. They are: 1. The product is SO good. It does exactly what I want from it ( except smelling-I don't want that)! 2. The response from Dermol has been fantastic. They have researched my problem but have no experience of this happening before. I have enquired anout adding a small amount of essential oil but Dermol don't recommend this. I'm going to try it though. Any thoughts anyone? Regards, Tom Reynolds.

Posted Mon 19 Apr 2021 17.29 by Northerner21

Hi Old Girl, Sorry to hear it, have you been doing any sunbathing? Could really help, try getting some dead sea salts for the bath too and have a soak once in a while. I've been in remission now since January by just having strong Vitamin d3, a multi vitamin and cod liver oil, took 3 months to recover but it was cheap. Have a look for some other communities too for support as it's dead quiet on here. Look on reddit.com and search for psoriasis, it's quite active on there and you might be able to have a browse and try things what have worked for others. Thinking of you Keep your chin up ❤

Posted Thu 22 Apr 2021 17.59 by Old Girl

But it's not available, still in limited research stage!

Posted Tue 27 Apr 2021 01.29 by beccaslough

I have tried so many things but FINALLY - BONE BROTH healed my facial psoriasis 100% and my legs about 90% - it is AMAZING!!!!!!

Posted Wed 28 Apr 2021 14.34 by Leigh46
Hello I have had psoriasis for 26 years

I cleared a patch using that foam that IV had for 26 years so stopped using it for a week and mines coming back to I got some more to put on .if that don't stop it I'll ring doctor s for a different cream I also use diprobase ointment and took nightshades out my diet it's frustrating when it goes and comes back I spent 26 years just accepted I had it never put any cream on for years it comes and goes but that one patch has been there all the time

Posted Wed 28 Apr 2021 16.35 by Annie (edited Wed 28 Apr 2021 16.43 by Annie)

Hi Becca Where do you get your bone broth from or do you make your own. Thank s in advance Annie

Posted Wed 28 Apr 2021 21.59 by beccaslough

Annie, I have only used Costco brand chicken bone broth - I season it with garlic powder and sea salt. I drink one box every day or use it in making soup etc.

Posted Thu 29 Apr 2021 13.39 by Annie

Thank you becca I'll give it a go and let you know how I get on. Fingers crossed

To take part, sign in or register with us