Probiotic food supplement

2 Posted Mon 7 Jun 2021 14.41 by Jackie68

I didn't get onto it Katg. I tried but the places were already filled by the time I heard about it. I have seen the videos and photos of the participants and I'm super excited to try it out. They have said they are launching it in Quarter 4 this year so I'm hoping to get some then. I have my name down on the pre-registration list on the website. The photos look incredible and to think that it's all natural and can be taken forever without side effects is a great step forward in my opinion.

2 Posted Mon 7 Jun 2021 16.40 by chris22

katg Fantastic to hear of the significant improvement in your psoriasis and I hope that the product is out before you suffer a relapse off treatment. Your experience is further evidence that this product could really help the symptoms of psoriasis and evidence from you and others that it is even improving the appearance of the plaques is exciting indeed. This company involved is not a fly by night snake oil salesman as perhaps Yacht fears but we will see what develops down the line. I hope for the sake of all psoriasis sufferers that this probiotic cocktail lives up to its promise.

1 Posted Wed 9 Jun 2021 18.12 by Yacht

Keep in mind... The video indicates... The "trial results" are a self-reported consumer study. It is not a medical study. There is not a placebo study.

2 Posted Wed 9 Jun 2021 19.01 by chris22

Yacht It was a medical study. You are correct though in saying it was not a clinical trial and there was no placebo group. It was an observational medical study. The company has made this crystal clear in their announcements and the main drive for this as opposed to a clinical study was cost and time. This product can reach the market within a few months as opposed to a few years. The reporting part of the study was completely changed to a self reporting via mobile app due to the pandemic and getting this done during a global pandemic was a magnificent achievement.

2 Posted Wed 9 Jun 2021 20.57 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 10 Jun 2021 06.45 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

chris22: participants were asked to judge for themselves any improvements and categorize degree of improvements. all improvement measures were self-assessed. There are either "observational studies" or "clinical trials". Observational studies would still involve objective observations and not merely consumer feedback. I saw someone mention that this product has no side-effects and can be taken for an unlimited length of time - well this has not been demonstrated. The material mentions that MOST of the participants accepted had a skin condition - but no clarification about the contribution to the study of people without a skin condition, or why they wwere included in the survey/study. Remember also - this is classified as a d food supplement, which allows a completely different level of trial and study than if it were intended to be a medical treatment. I appreciate how desperate psoriasis sufferers are for a reliable treatment with zero side-effects (I had my first outbreak in 1980 aged 22 years so I include myself in that). This may well be a promising direction, but to pass this off as an objective medical trial or medical study with objective results is, sadly, a little wide of the mark. I am certainly keeping my enthusiasm in check for a little while longer.

2 Posted Sun 13 Jun 2021 13.05 by Mary1968

Sounds interesting. I have read numerous times, that psoriasis sufferers tend to have low levels of Vitamin D, along with high levels of bad bacteria in their intestines. Therefore, surely it makes sense, to replace the bad bacteria with good bacteria. When I was clearing, I took a probiotic powder supplement (along with vitamin D3 and fish oil supplementation, combined with a new diet). I took it to improve my health, and replenish good gut flora I must of killed most of my good bacteria off, with bad diet, alcohol and overuse of antibiotics and medications prior. I think it helped Well it certainly didn't harm; that is for sure

Posted Tue 27 Dec 2022 08.18 by StuEuro

3 months did absolutely nothing for me im afraid

2 Posted Tue 27 Dec 2022 08.42 by Jackie68

Sorry to hear that. It’s worked miracles for my skin. No more messy creams and easy to take too.

1 Posted Tue 27 Dec 2022 17.51 by Yacht

As of today, Dec 27 2022, the London Stock Exchange (AIM) share price of SBTX, maker of AxisBiotix, has plunged -75% since the results of AxisBiotix were announced in May 2021.

2 Posted Tue 27 Dec 2022 18.02 by Jackie68

I’m not really concerned about that. I just hope they keep making it. It’s wonderful stuff and I feel blessed to have found it.

Posted Fri 19 Jan 2024 03.00 by apprehensive

Does anyone have any probiotic recommendations ? I have been trialing Alicia's Naturals and my psoriasis is starting to clear. I want to try some others.

Posted Fri 19 Jan 2024 08.30 by Jackie68

I've been taking "Axisbiotix PS" for well over a year and it really works for me. I took a break a while ago and my flare ups came right back so its definitely working. I think a lot depends on your diet and lifestyle but I'm happy to say that this product in particular works well for me. The company has lots of trustpilot 5 star reviews and even Jess Wright takes it!

To take part, sign in or register with us