Redness and. Spreading

Posted Wed 16 Jun 2021 22.33 by steph

I have suffered with p for 30 years and would say this last year has just spread to new places. (more so since I tried enistilar ,I thought it was working but then it was hard to use on the small patches appearing out of nowhere. People on here swear by it but im also worried about the effect on clear skin. I have always had large patches on my elbows and front of both legs, plus scattered around my ankles, now Im getting dots everywhere else. Im really good at managing the dryness and for some reason my p has never been itchy. ( my p actually looks better when its dry but soon as i shower and put moisterizer on its bright red again! I can get rid of the scales if I keep on top with creams but the redness will not budge! I think in the past month I have spent 1200 alone on uvb lamp, pills and potions! I just started dairy free today and spraying with magnesium chloride ,plus using exorex lotion. And eating blueberries every day. Does anyone know if the redness ever goes? I have to admit Im not always consistant with my exorex lotion. I suppose at the moment the redness is a minor concern, its the spreading thats causing me stress! Thanks for anyones time I know we all suffer with this in our own way. Steph

To take part, sign in or register with us