Scalp psoriasis

Posted Tue 10 Aug 2021 19.40 by Nickichick05

Tried most things got a drawer full but to no avail. Any suggestions/advice greatly appreciated. I also have terrible feet psoriasis and inverse psoriasis especially in my skin folds which can be excruciating painful. GP just keeps throwing steroids, scalp applications etc and none work. Thanks

Posted Tue 10 Aug 2021 23.25 by Arsenal2020

I had terrible scalp psoriasis, I was prescribed Eteivex shampoo which I used 3-4 times a week (applied 15 mins before showering) I also used cocois ointment and applied this overnight 3-4 times a week. It cleared it in no time and now I only use both once a week to keep it away. Cocois seems hard to get hold of more often than not at the moment so I have been using coconut oil and it is just as good!

Posted Wed 18 Aug 2021 06.42 by Adjustgutflora

HI Nickichick05, Have you checked the threads in the "Talk about Treatments" section. There's lots about blueberries being beneficial and "Northerner21" on 21 Feb 2021 "From 95% covered to 99% clear in 3 months. My story and treatment." told his story of success with vitamin D3. I have had success with taking a cup-and-a-half a day of kefir, which is like yoghurt, it has the most strains of helpful gut bacteria of similar products.

To take part, sign in or register with us