Herbal essence - sulfate free range

Posted Sat 21 Aug 2021 14.55 by Tor

Hello there , Has anybody tried the Herbal Essence sulfate free shampoo? Was going to give it a go

Posted Sat 21 Aug 2021 16.28 by Susan

No, but I'm desperate for something for my hair. I've just spent £15 on polytar scalp shampoo and it seems worse. Before that I used T/gel but didn't do anything... So let me know.... I'm beginning to lose my hair from scratching and picking.... 😔

Posted Sat 21 Aug 2021 16.43 by Tor

I know the feeling ...... I am now applying coconut spray and leave it on overnight before I wash my hair . I also use sebco ( havent used it for a month as I had my hair coloured ) Palmers coconut spray is marvelloys

Posted Sun 22 Aug 2021 10.15 by Susan

I've had a read up on sebco. There's so much on the offer I'm not sure where to start :-) Ftm I've ordered m folia shampoo and scalp treatment... Has anybody tried dovabet ointment? Thanks for the suggestion of coconut spray... I searched my cupboards yesterday but need to buy some.

Posted Sun 22 Aug 2021 10.20 by Tor

It is palmers strong root spray . It really soothes an itchy scalp . I apply it the night before I shampoo and it really clears my dry and flaky scalp .

Posted Sun 22 Aug 2021 11.20 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I used to use Polytar shampoo and Polytar bath oil, in the 1980s. It helped a lot. I suspect it has been reformulated in recent years and Polytar shampoo did not seem to help with my psoriasis at all. I had good success with Alphosyl shampoo.

To take part, sign in or register with us