Inverse Psoriasis

Posted Sun 19 Sep 2021 20.20 by Clairelg

Hey All, Has anyone got any self ideas for inverse Psoriasis under breasts. I have Psoriasis on 60% of my body for around 15 years and after trying everything under the sun. I have decided to just keep the areas well moisturised so they don't get too itchy and flaky. However the area under my breast I am really struggling with as it is really red and shiny and is making me really self conscious. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Xx

Posted Sun 19 Sep 2021 20.21 by Clairelg

Xx

Posted Mon 27 Sep 2021 19.08 by Sandyn

Hi I have been prescribed Trimovate cream for this. It has worked very well.

Posted Wed 16 Mar 2022 16.15 by Lilac Lu

I too have inverse psoriasis under breasts and sometimes in groin area. Could not get to see a doctor but when I spoke to one of the 'phone she said it could not be psoriasis if there were no plagues!! Find it really difficult, always uncomfortable and cannot find any bra that does not make the situation worse. Dreading summer when I can no longer wear a coat. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted Thu 14 Apr 2022 09.46 by lizziep

Hi Lilac Lu - although I DO have psoriasis, when I had similar problems, my GP gave me hydrocortisone to use sparingly, and it did do the trick.

Posted Fri 15 Apr 2022 13.18 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I use trimovate for what seemed to be a combination of inverse psoriasis with a fungal element, in my groin. Trimovate was excellent.

To take part, sign in or register with us