Hello to Everyone

Posted Wed 19 Aug 2015 11.29 by Onyourbikeuk
no

Hi, My name is Robert Chappell. I am new member of the community and i like to say hello to all members.

Posted Wed 19 Aug 2015 17.34 by spacemunkey
Work and relationship

Hi I'm new also. I'm just wondering if anyone has an advice on work issues. I work in the steel industry and 12 months ago was moved to a new department which is very hot and very dirty. Since moving my psoriasis has got a lot worse and I've been off sick for 4 months. I'm worried I may lose my job. I met with my manager and HR and they will not allow me the return to work. They are going to do a capability study to see if I'm fit to work. Help

Posted Mon 7 Sep 2015 07.27 by dougie
i have it all over my body

hi all diet IS the answer i have given up eating wheat altogether if it has wheat i aviod it also i have given up cows milk and use almond milk which lasts longer as far as im concerned cows milk is for cows i also have a nutri bullet and have a healthy smoothie most days which include fruits of the forest,spinach and carrot with other fruits including banana one other thing i do not drink tap water im sure that flouride is poison now the results of this prosess is my psoriasis is fading everywhere i believe if i keep this up it will go altogether i would definately recommend my fellow sufferers to give it a go it wont cost that much and could be the best thing ever let me know how your getting on god bless dougie

To take part, sign in or register with us