Newbie Intro: Seeking Advice/Tips for Overcoming Guttate

Posted Wed 13 Apr 2022 16.49 by Scotus0 (edited Wed 13 Apr 2022 16.50 by Scotus0) - 29 from Salford
Seeking advice/tips for overcoming Guttate | Pso blog: GetLostGuttate

Hi all! 27 year old badminton/theatre/escape room-loving newbie here. Firstly, a shout out to the people who created and maintain this platform: thank you for enabling us to share our experiences with this horrible condition as a community. I'm going to be making a few posts about my experiences and looking for advice about a new game-plan I've come up with in an attempt to overcome my guttate naturally. Hopefully I'll also be able to help others with their queries. See you around- but hopefully not for long (that applies to me and you ofc!) Thanks

Posted Wed 27 Apr 2022 12.03 by Mary1968

Best thing you can do is read every book and internet site you can find. If you want to be a bit more highbrow, you can also search PubMed. Of course, some will contradict each other, but by taking notes you should soon see a pattern emerge. Then it is up to you to try different things, until you find a treatment you are happy with. I discovered some of my best advice in a 50 year old book I brought for 80 pence at a jumble sale, so good to always keep an open mind of various sources available.

To take part, sign in or register with us