Humidifier

Posted Sun 22 May 2022 11.11 by Pippin

Morning everyone, does anyone know if a humidifier helps with the itchy and burning sensation of this hateful Psoriasis, many thanks, Pippin

Posted Sat 28 May 2022 03.22 by Mary1968

Hello Pippin I have two large humidifiers running 24/7 in my house It gets very damp in the house, and these are the only things that make the house livable Since I have been mainly clear of psoriasis for 15 years now, it is difficult for me to say, if they help However, they certainly don't harm, and have other health benefits If you know that humid or damp conditions make your skin itch, then yes a humidifier is certainly worth the money.

Posted Sat 28 May 2022 09.50 by Pippin

Thank you

Posted Tue 7 Mar 2023 03.30 by amber17 (edited Tue 7 Mar 2023 03.31 by amber17)

I've found that using a humidifier has helped alleviate some of my symptoms. In my case, I even consulted with HVAC professionals <a href="https://www.hurlimanheating.com/humidifiers/">here</a> to find the best humidifier for my home, and they provided some great recommendations based on my needs. Ultimately, I encourage you to try a humidifier but always consult your doctor or dermatologist for guidance on managing your psoriasis symptoms.

To take part, sign in or register with us