I think my bedding may be aggravating it

Posted Thu 5 Jan 2023 22.12 by bedbugged

For a few nights I lay on the one side and began to notice the red itchy dryness was becoming more apparent on the side making contact with the sheets so I have began experimenting with all polyester bedding as appose to the 50% cotton that I had, then if no success I will bite the bullet and invest in the more expensive material linen as its more breathable and I believe the sweat is playing a role in aggravating it too. I wondered if anyone else has played around with different bedding?

Posted Fri 6 Jan 2023 08.22 by bedbugged

**update spent 2 nights in polyester bedding and already gave up on it as I sweated real bad resulting in the worst itch and redness I have had for a while, ordered 'cooling cotton' will update once it arrives and I have spent a few nights in it.

Posted Sat 7 Jan 2023 23.18 by Nelly

Hi please keep posting your experience on this subject, I have psoriasis on both feet and not really thought about bed sheets making a difference so please let me know about your findings

Posted Thu 12 Jan 2023 17.48 by bedbugged

I have spent a 3 nights with my new 100% cool cotton duvet covers & sheets and I can definitely notice a difference I am not itching for the most part and not overheating which I think irritates mine, and best of all I had a good nights sleep last night which was a first in a while. Though I have cut out caffeine and sugar recently too as part of my January detox so make of that what you will. I wonder how much sweat is associated with flare ups... I feel like mine plays a key role.

To take part, sign in or register with us