Facial Moisturiser with SPF 15+

Posted Fri 9 Feb 2024 11.33 by exhausted

Hi, I'm a longterm (10+ years) psoriasis sufferer, and have psoriasis all over the body including my face. I have tried countless of products, normal moisturisers, prescription steriods (avoid!). Somehow I mangaged to control psoriasis on my face compared to how it was before, however during every winter time the psoriasis gets really bad and unmanageable. I've tried countless of products for my face, i.e Aveeno, Cetraphil, CereVe, Doublebase, E45 just to name a few, but looking for something with SPF 30 alongside. So far been using Simple Protect 'N' Glow Triple Protect Moisturiser SPF 30+ when on offer, but the amount you get for the price gets rather expensive over time as the small bottle doesn't last. Has anyone found any good alternatives with SPF 15/30+ that doesn't burn or irritate your skin? Thanks

Posted Sat 10 Feb 2024 11.06 by Nelly

Hi I use QV moisturiser and QV wash, I have had good results with this, the wash can be used as shampoo, shower gel and in the bath so very versatile. I get it on prescription from the GP. You can Google it and see what you think. Good luck 👍

To take part, sign in or register with us