seborrheic Dermatitis and Psoriasis

Posted Mon 14 Nov 2016 14.56 by jackshaw12
seborrheic dermatitis for a year, vitiligo for 3 years :(

I have seborrheic dermatitis and my step-mum has psoriasis and I was just wondering 1) whats the difference? and 2) I am desperate for treatment for my dermatitis - can anyone recommend any. I have tried nizoral and it does not work for me, i've tried other natural remedies too.

Posted Tue 31 Oct 2017 18.17 by Zubair

"Everything you need to know about Eczema / DermatitisA surprising new study of GPs in England has found that reports of people suffering from Eczema has increased by over 40% in recent years. There are various reasons for this and we felt it was important to help spread awareness regarding this skin condition.Whether you have it temporarily or all of your life, eczema which may also be referred to as dermatitis can be uncomfortable at best and painful and distressing at worst. For sufferers, there are a selection of treatment methods available to help relieve the symptoms. What is eczema?There are two main types of eczema, atopic and contact. Atopic eczema is usually found in folds of skin, such as arm pits, behind knee caps in on the joints of your arm. Atopic eczema is common in individuals who have either a personal or family history of hay fever or asthma as “atopy” often runs in families. The second type is called contact eczema and this most commonly occurs on the hands and feet.Continue reading further at https://www.medicspot.co.uk/2017/07/24/everything-need-know-eczema-dermatitis/

To take part, sign in or register with us