Soaps and perfumes are awful

Posted Thu 1 Dec 2016 01.14 by J3EL

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a bit of advice. My girlfriend of almost two years now has really bad psoriasis affecting a large amount of her body, and she says that pretty much anything scented burns her skin on contact and causes it to flare and itch. Just holding my hand when I've used body spray makes her itch. It makes me feel really guilty, because every time we go to a place like bath and body works she looks longingly at all the scented lotions and perfumes and has said many times how much she wishes she could use them. I've been doing research for some psoriasis friendly lotions and whatnot, but all I can come up with is stark white vials of medical lotions. I'm looking for something more romantic, something that smells rich and would make a good gift that wouldn't just make her feel self conscientious about her skin. Something that looks like any other scented beauty product, but won't set off her skin. I really appreciate anyone who can help, it would mean a lot to me!

Posted Thu 1 Dec 2016 09.07 by Dawnadamson1984
32 years old and suffered with psoriasis since sitting my exams in school

If you manage to find anything like this then I would be interested as I'm the same. Everything irritates. Hope you find something for her, sorry that I can't help but will be watching this thread.

Posted Tue 6 Dec 2016 21.24 by Sarah

I've just used Dead Sea soap and it was awful! My whole body has flared up and it's so sore! So I wouldn't even think about that brand. So thinking about just using Simple soap,has anyone used it?

Posted Mon 28 Jan 2019 11.05 by clarashanks

Best is extremely genuinely abstract, particularly with regards to fragrances. What your companion considers the best perfume on the planet probably won't be the best Burberry perfume from your point of view. Her best fragrance may not suit your inclinations. see more info visit this site sheispicky(dot)com.

To take part, sign in or register with us