Psoriatic arthritis study- male participants required

Posted Tue 20 Dec 2016 13.16 by Stepstell

Psoriatic arthritis Do you have Psoriatic arthritis or do you know someone who suffers from this? We are looking for MEN with this condition to take part in a 30-minute telephone interview to check that a new questionnaire is easy to understand. All participants must be from the UK and native English speakers. All participants will be paid £55 for their time. If you are interested, please respond to this message or email me at stephanieclayson@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you!

Posted Wed 28 Dec 2016 15.13 by Stepstell

Hi, we are still looking for one final male participant for this study so if you have psoriatic arthritis or know somebody who does please get in touch. Kind regards, Steph

Posted Wed 28 Dec 2016 23.56 by Pippin1996

Hi Steph, I would be pleased to take part Martin

Posted Thu 29 Dec 2016 23.14 by ewink

Hi - is there a way of registering interest for helping with research. Thanks

Posted Fri 30 Dec 2016 14.46 by Stepstell

Hi ewink, Thanks for getting in touch but we have recruited all our participants for this study now. If anything changes I will let you know. Regards, Steph

Posted Fri 30 Dec 2016 15.41 by Phil4197

Hi Steph New to the forum, but will gladly fill the last place for you if needed Thanks Phil

Posted Fri 30 Dec 2016 21.53 by Stepstell

Hi Phil, Thanks very much for offering your help but we have managed to find all our participants now. Kind regards, Steph

Posted Tue 3 Jan 2017 12.34 by Stepstell

Hi Phil, Somebody has dropped out so we do need another man for our telephone interview now. If you are still interested can you please email me your contact details to stephanieclayson@yahoo.co.uk Thank you!

Posted Sun 2 Apr 2017 03.48 by Christopher H
Self-employed International Leadership Consultant, love sport, travel, movies, art, music and living near the coast. Recently diagnosed.

Happy to take part if you still need anyone Christopher H

Posted Wed 5 Apr 2017 12.10 by Gautamse

A new fortunate member here and yes have had Psoriatic Arthritis and still get minor attacks. Would be happy to share my experience in the future if required. Cheers to All! Stay Healthy

Posted Wed 5 Apr 2017 14.02 by Stepstell

Thank you Christopher and gautamse for your messages. We have completed our recent study but if we do another psoriatic arthritis study again I will let you know. Thanks again for offering your help!

To take part, sign in or register with us