PUVA treatment

Posted Fri 6 Jan 2017 14.20 by rhiannablow
my name is rhianna and i began my stubourn Psoriasis journey 6 years ago being age 10.Dont let something that is apart of you define you xx

hello all. i'm finally starting my 8 week course 3 times a week of puva treatment which i've been on the waiting list for 6 months. if any of you amazing people are still unfortunately waiting stay positive:) and if you have ever had PUVA how did it work for you.xx

Posted Tue 12 Nov 2019 21.31 by Charlotte1989

Hi rhianna. I hope your treatment goes well. Il be waiting for your updates. I have been offered PUVA treatment but have only just joined the waiting list so no doubt il still be waiting by the time you have finished the course. Im not really sure how it works but what was explained to me was that i put this cream on my hand to make my hand sensitive to uva. Then hands/feet put into a box type machine targeting areas or a large cabin like thing u you get into if more then small areas are needed. Can i ask what type of psoriasis you have? I suffer with palmoplantar pustulosis & hope so much that the PUVA works.

To take part, sign in or register with us