Clear Free

Posted Tue 28 Mar 2017 13.11 by alison

I have taken the gamble... I am getting so annoyed with Dr's giving me different items to buy! Good luck everyone who tries it.

Posted Thu 6 Apr 2017 15.54 by gingermonkey
For several years...drives me mad but won't bring me down.

Looks like very cleverly marketed placebo to me. I really do hope it works though and the cost is worth it. Reading the ordering policies gives quite an insight into what they will do (or not do) when it doesn't work after 18 months - a few free months !! (provided you have followed exactly their terms and conditions otherwise void.)

Posted Thu 6 Apr 2017 17.04 by clarky1252

I took the gamble on Clear Free at the beginning of March. I now have no itching, my scalp has cleared up and my body is 95% clear. Large patches have shrunk significantly. A 'cleverly marketed placebo' works for me, so I don't care what other people think. I have suffered for 50 years. I am clearer now than ever. No doctor has ever 'cured' me so why not try a herbal remedy. I found Clear free while checking out Dovobet on a NHS website???

Posted Thu 6 Apr 2017 17.30 by gingermonkey
For several years...drives me mad but won't bring me down.

That's great to hear. There's a lot of "cures" out there and filtering the junk from the useful is what we need to do on these forums. Real experiences help people to manage their condition so I for one am always keen to hear positive stories. Having tried lots of different stuff I am now a natural sceptic!

Posted Sun 16 Apr 2017 21.35 by Darren5498 (edited Sun 16 Apr 2017 21.42 by Darren5498)

I've just started using Clearfree. So far I'm 1 week in, and my flare-ups appear worse. Did it get worse, before getting better for anyone else?

Posted Mon 17 Apr 2017 21.06 by clarky1252

I am 9 weeks into using clear free and most has gone. I do not get any itching. I have two large patches on my calfs. These are taking longer to go but are not itching or flaking. Just red. I am still a pessimist...waiting for it to stop working and all come back. Off on holiday in three weeks. So lying in the sun, swimming in the sea and relaxing should help even more. I never got any flare ups while taking the treatment. Darren5498..hopefully it works for you. Best of luck.

Posted Mon 17 Apr 2017 21.15 by alison

8 days in. Less flaking, although did get sunburnt on arms last weekend! Stopped caffeine. Had a little chocolate over Easter. Will now commence cutting out 1 bottle of wine a week! I would say persevere, it can take up to 3 weeks for the body to adjust to herbs etc

Posted Tue 18 Apr 2017 05.03 by Darren5498

Thanks for the feedback Alison and clarky1253, I will stick at it......fingers crossed it works!

Posted Tue 18 Apr 2017 10.30 by billywizz

I am now in to my 4 weeks of clear free itching as just stopped still red patches on calfs flaking seems to have sold down . will take the 12 weeks treatment see how it go:s after having it for 63 years the only thing seems to work is to live in a sunny place

2 Posted Wed 19 Apr 2017 19.40 by ClearFreeScam
ClearFreeScam

Just a quick heads up. Thre are a lot of people claiming to be using Clear free with names followed by 4 numbers.... clarky1252 to name one. Check his useage claim dates. They dont add up. Obvious shill and total scam. Steer clear.

Posted Wed 19 Apr 2017 21.00 by alison

ignore them Clarky. I have taken them for 9 days now and seeing results and I am no fake either!

Posted Sun 23 Apr 2017 03.18 by Slipit1 (edited Sun 23 Apr 2017 03.21 by Slipit1)

I am not sure why anyone would want to scam people who are just looking for relief in what has become an all consuming disease for me in a very short time! for those of you claiming you have had P for 20+ years I would hope that you are posting here to help all of us "rookies" cut through the BS and save us the headache of wasting our time and $$ on something you know already doesn't work long term.... my 2c Darren, Billy and Allison please keep us all posted... waiting patiently on your responses before I pull the trigger... thanks much.

Posted Sun 23 Apr 2017 03.59 by alison

I take weekly photos of my arm to evidence the improvement. People at work say they don't see me scratching now. ( I didn't buy the gel) I of course do think that when I stop taking the tablets in just under 6 months it will come back!

Posted Thu 27 Apr 2017 17.35 by ShabbyClown

Any update on this?

Posted Thu 27 Apr 2017 17.46 by alison

I am 3 weeks in so still early days, my skin is less flaky, looks scaly but it's less red and going more to pink patches.

Posted Fri 28 Apr 2017 22.32 by Matt1972

I have just bought the clearfree tablets. sixty five quid. They are a mixture of herbs,root bark,red peony root. Lots of ingredients. Will give it a go and update. I am also trying the diet mentioned in the book in other forum posts. That's gonna be tough,as it's basically no alcohol and white bread.low carb diet to cleanse the gut, but will persevere. I have psoriasis on my legs,back,chest and hairline. I had uvb treatment last year, which cleared a lot up by October, but now it has returned. So this will be the next thing to try

Posted Thu 4 May 2017 10.30 by autumn13 (edited Thu 4 May 2017 10.31 by autumn13)

Hi just thought I'd chime in. I've had psoriasis for 30 years or more. I have been using Clear Free for nearly three months. My psoriasis has cleared up quite a lot. I'm not completely clear but a vast improvement. My husband agrees that my back is vastly improved.

Posted Wed 10 May 2017 05.01 by Slipit1

How do people have time to prey these sites...I suspect the person behind AshleyDave is far worse off in life than any of us......

Posted Mon 15 May 2017 22.21 by Darren5498

1 month in and I've not noticed any real change. I thought it was looking better after a couple of weeks, for it to start flaring again a few weeks ago. I will persevere with the 3 month course however and see the outcome.

Posted Mon 15 May 2017 23.20 by Lmlabonte

Well I have had 3 P. Flare ups, but each time only lasting around 4 months. I have applied dithro cream 0.5% . It's not a nice cream, can discolour or even burn the skin slightly, but it does work! Sunshine and sun beds help. But I have also been trying Tummeric tea ( home blend) this is the most effective.

To take part, sign in or register with us