Clear Free

Posted Tue 16 May 2017 05.42 by alison

I am one month in on Friday, my skin is now more pink patches, still some flaking but no where near as much for me. The recent sun has helped too I guess. I continue to take weekly photos, my skin 4 weeks ago looked so red but as I say mine is now more pink. I never drank much coffee so the caffeine was not hard to give up and I'm not a big chocolate eater.either.

Posted Tue 16 May 2017 12.12 by Andi 61

Hi I have just received my clear free today and reading some of the forums I'm a little worried are there some things you can't eat or drink with these tablets or any reactions to certain medications?

Posted Tue 16 May 2017 12.44 by alison

They say stay away from caffeine, alcohol and coco.. ie chocolate has coco in it but so does other food. I am not following that. I like the odd glass of wine. I hardly ate chocolate or drank coffee before so no issue for me. I have still seen results

Posted Sat 3 Jun 2017 11.30 by Chambers2017

After hours of reading reviews from the clear free website and many comments from this forum, i have now took the gamble. Are there any people on here that have cleared all their p? Also and how long have you been clear for with taking any medication, cream etc?

Posted Sun 4 Jun 2017 12.55 by clarky1252

I have now been taking the Clearfree capsules for at least 4 months. Although initially I had a great response. 95% cleared in a matter of 4 weeks it seems to have stalled. Not flaky or itchy but still visible. Most patches have shrunk. I have to admit I have been on holiday enjoying the sunshine. and I am still taking the herbal capsules. My scalp cleared almost immediately but has since comeback albeit only marginal. I do drink wine, coffee, beer. Eat chocolate etc. But throughout my life these have not really made any difference. Sun sea and relaxation are still the best cure. A nice tan with lots of after sun always works till winter comes again.

Posted Mon 24 Jul 2017 20.19 by clarky1252

I am now at the end of my 6 months course of Clearfree capsules. After the first 2 months my scalp was clear and my body 95% clear. I was delighted but sadly it was short lived. Even though I have enjoyed a lot of sunshine the patches have started to return but not as red or as large. It is still better than back in February. My scalp is itchy and sore again but again better than before. Time to try something else.

Posted Wed 26 Jul 2017 16.56 by Livvyg

What are the clear free capsules?

Posted Sun 22 Apr 2018 19.47 by alison

So I'm nearly a year in, I'm so happy I fell across this site and read up about clear free. My knee is virtually clear, with just red patch now, my arms have less psoriasis and I don't scratch my skin anymore. In also glad 12 months a go I took pictures of my skin so I can see the difference. I also now take a vitamin D supplement as per a pharmacist recommendation. I guess clear free won't work for everyone and there are sceptics out there, however, I am so happy with the results and will be buying more.

To take part, sign in or register with us