Skin conference, London, March

Posted Mon 23 Jan 2017 18.31 by LotteB - 44 from
Founder of Skin Matters 2017 - an event for every single person struggling to manage a chronic skin condition

Hi, Being diagnosed guttate and scalp psoriasis (including full face coverage) at university has had a massive influence on my life and career. It took me 16 years to come to terms with my psoriasis! I have recently organised a skin conference for everyone struggling to manage a skin condition. You can find more information at www.skinmatters2017.co.uk or email me on info@skinsoul.co.uk. I am really interested in what people would like covered in the panel sessions. The conference is in London on Saturday March 25th (it is on Eventbrite). I look forward to hearing from you, Lotte

Posted Mon 23 Jan 2017 19.15 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

It comes across to me as interesting, but alas as a pensioner of 73 of limited mobility I could not afford the return taxi and train costs from right on the south coast (assuming the strikes have finished by then) and the registration costs of £32 would eat into my soon to rise council tax, so unfortunately I wont be there to glean what else could be available to me :(

Posted Mon 23 Jan 2017 20.53 by LotteB - 44 from
Founder of Skin Matters 2017 - an event for every single person struggling to manage a chronic skin condition

Thank you for your response thin-skinned, and I completely understand. I do wish I could have made it free, but the costs of putting this on have been considerable. At £32 including all food & drink it is running at a loss, but I think it's important to hold these events. I am glad it looks interesting though, thank you :)

To take part, sign in or register with us