Equilac mares milk capsules

Posted Mon 20 Feb 2017 19.38 by Kevin

Hi , was thinking about buying these capsules (£100) for 3 months course, anyone tried them or know if there any good , thanks kevin

Posted Fri 3 Mar 2017 22.26 by BlueSkies

I'm wondering this too, anyone?

Posted Sun 5 Mar 2017 07.32 by Cookie

Watching too as I had seen this advertised

Posted Fri 24 Mar 2017 14.53 by Debbie

Equilac is amazing and works from the inside out and reboots your immune system, my friend had the worse skin I have ever seen and it cleared up completely. Worth the money but be prepared that after a wk or so it will get worse for a wk or 2 as its fighting your immune system, then it wins and results are amazing

Posted Fri 24 Mar 2017 14.54 by Debbie

Ps order from the equilac website or farmaline site, they are genuine and only £24 a box at the moment

Posted Wed 19 Feb 2020 16.25 by Chryatal usa

Feb19,2020 Hi everyone. I was taking the infusion simponi aria and after 12 weeks I broke out with three new forms of psoriasis. I originally started with plaque and psoriatic arthritis. Since my first breakout last November my skin has gotten so terrible and I was in horrific pain. After fighting through the terrible condition I was in, i just happened to ask my cousin that lives in Italy if she knew of any remedies from Europe and she spoke of Equilac. I have never heard of it so I researched it and bought some. After two days I saw slight improvements. After two weeks even more improvements. It is working it may be a slow process at first but for the first time in 10 years I see differences in the color and the way my body feels over all. My strength is beyond anything I have had in years and my energy level is making me feel like I am 8 years old. Like I have all the energy in the world to run, ice skate, paddle board, hike... this is a miracle drug for me. I know I might have another flare but I believe in this medication... it is so much more than just hope there is real results. Also in the last 10 years I have been on 17 different drug therapies that have cause all kinds of issues with my health and I felt like a human guinea pig for the doctors. Now I want to run marathons and just go everyday! Take this supplement it does help but purchase it from the company and give it time. If it doesn’t help in the first 90 days keep taking it it will help!!!!

To take part, sign in or register with us