Hi all newbie here

Posted Thu 23 Mar 2017 16.04 by Carol

Finally had my psoriasis diagnosed by dermatologist on Monday I've had it since I was 15. I've been too embarrassed to show my doctor. I have psoriasis on my feet and elbows. I possibly have psoriatic nails and arthritis too. I have had nail scraping done and it's come back negative for fungal infection. I hide my feet all the time as they look ghastly except for when I have a flare up as I can't wear socks or shoes as it's too painful. Does anyone else have psoriasis on there feet?

Posted Fri 7 Apr 2017 11.54 by Smiler40

Hi, I just joined as have recently been diagnose with palmoplantar pustulosis which causes pustules on hand and soles of feet. Is yours on the soles or top side (or both?)

Posted Fri 7 Apr 2017 15.44 by Janw

Hi I have it on feet and hands my feet are really severe can hardly walk. Had all creams from gp which did nothing. In the middle of light therapy can't say it's made a difference as it's still really bad and is spreading all around my feet. Started on Acitretin nearly 2 weeks ago and still no real improvement .

Posted Sat 8 Apr 2017 02.42 by happyL (edited Sat 8 Apr 2017 12.33 by happyL)

I have been treated by my GP for seven years now with psoriasis on my feet, legs, elbows. The many prescribed creams were doing nothing. I discovered a cream called Sorion as a free sample on the net I requested their 5g free sample which was received rapidly. This cream has worked as THE magic bullet for me. I had a huge site of five open, weeping ulcers on my left leg. They were "joining up" with a network of horrid, smelly exudating septic links. Absolutely vile. Two ulcers had caused such deep flesh wounds that they were almost to the bone. I had virtually given up, after buying and using whatever treatments I could find on the net, including Manuka honey. After using Sorion for only a few days I could see that the level of infection, sores, etc. were greatly reduced. Now, after using the free sample and purchasing another one, using it daily, three of the ulcers have gone completely. The horrid dry scaly skin has gone. All of the ulcers have not just greatly reduced in size. Three of them are no longer there at all ! It won't work for everyone and for that I am so sorry but for me, Sorion is a wonder drug. Does anyone know if it is available on the NHS otherwise I will find it very difficult to purchase more of it on a regular basis . It is currently £14.90 per tube, plus postage. I can only write that Sorion has worked by magic for me. I will be using it for as long as it takes to totally rid me of these hideous leg ulcers - which I am confident it will do.

To take part, sign in or register with us