Philips Blue Light therapy

Posted Fri 13 Oct 2017 13.55 by Rob

Hi all, I've had the light treatment twice back when I was 18 and again at 21. It worked really well both times, the latter being the last before I went to Australia for a year or more and obviously the sun did the rest. As you can imagine it came and went again in different places and I've been suffering with it on my elbows and knuckles for the last few years. I'm wondering if the Philips light tube will help and not be too dangerous or encourage me to go silly with it. I've developed guttate on my arms and legs but this is looking pretty light and healthy right now following a good summer of sun but dreading the onset of short dark days. xloreleix, is it the handheld unit you have? What kind of area will that cover? I've seen a square uni around an A3 size and wondered if that would be better than going full sunbed right now just for use on my arms, elbows, knuckles, etc. It comes at the top of the list in any google search for P treatment and I'm always a bit weary of that! BTW - Avocado oil has done a great job for me so far too.

To take part, sign in or register with us