Where did you get your uvb sunbed canopy from?

Posted Thu 6 Apr 2017 14.20 by Gemma100

I am seriously considering purchasing a uvb narrowband sunbed. As anybody out there purchased one. I am concerned about purchasing one with possibly the incorrect or fake imported bulbs. I have come across a couple of companies. Much Better Skin. But can't find an address on their website. Also Skin Matters in Bristol, which according to Google Street view the address is just a small house on a housing estate.

Posted Thu 6 Apr 2017 15.06 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

There are several dubious internet sites where some check out to a garage or similar, so if you want to check this one out they offer a direct contact number. A friend bought the 8 x 4ft a few weeks ago and has been delighted with the unit for £857 delivered. If you want to ring after browsing then call 02033 973114 I intend buying one too just as soon as I have saved the cash because I hate CC charges over 9 months. http://www.uvbnarrowbandlamp.co.uk/uvb-narrowband-311-product-range.php

Posted Tue 25 Apr 2017 08.04 by Jackie

Hi, I have purchased a uvb unit from skin matters Bristol. I have had light therapy at the hospital & its the only thing that helps me. it was expensive but worth it to not be in pain everyday. I ordered it yesterday & it will be delivered today, if purchasing one please get it from a reputable seller as alot of places do not use the Phillips narrow band tubes.

Posted Thu 27 Apr 2017 17.34 by ShabbyClown

How much did you spend to buy it?

Posted Thu 27 Apr 2017 20.04 by Jackie

I bought it from Skin Matters Bristol. it cost £1360 for the 9 uvb tube one, there is another website though that does interest free credit for 12 months much better skin. if thats any help. I just couldn't wait any longer as my arms were really bad. been on it twice for 30 seconds but didn't miss a day & burned slightly, so its powerful.

Posted Thu 27 Feb 2020 15.30 by TimW (edited Thu 27 Feb 2020 15.31 by TimW) - 50 from Worthing

I have one for sale - 1 year old but not used to much. I have moved and dont have room for it any more. Im in Worthing btw!

To take part, sign in or register with us