Leflundomide

Posted Mon 10 Apr 2017 7.47pm by Claireg36 (edited Mon 10 Apr 2017 7.48pm by Claireg36)

I have just been prescribed leflunomide to take alongside methotrexate as it's not working on its own. Does anyone have experience of this? Any awful side effects?

Thanks in advance

Posted Mon 8 May 2017 12.24pm by sasha1970

I just take Leflunomide on its own and the only side effects I have are migraines and faster bowels. I eat and within 30 minutes I'm on the toilet! The migraines I was having already but they have increased in frequency. They want me to go on methotrexate but I've heard too many horror stories about that to try.

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
Fax :
01604 251 621

© The Psoriasis Association Registered Charity: 257414 Scotland: SC039886 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.