invitation to take part in a study

Posted Tue 6 Jun 2017 13.45 by Magda

Dear All, My name is Magda and apart from being a psoriasis sufferer I'm also a researcher at Coventry University. I'd like to invite you to participate in a study exploring men’s and women’s experiences of having and living with psoriasis. I hope the information that is collected will provide a greater understanding of: • What it is like to have psoriasis • The experience of being diagnosed with the condition • The experience of social situations for men and women with psoriasis • What it is like to try and manage the condition If you would like to take part please either message me back or email on ab2127@coventry.ac.uk. Thank you for reading the post and hopefully I will hear from some of you soon. With best wishes, Magda

Posted Wed 14 Jun 2017 14.19 by MattP

Hi Magda, I would be interested in taking part in the research. I've been diagnosed with psoriasis since the age of about 14 and 23 years on it is now really affecting me and I am finally seeing a Dermatologist tomorrow. Regards, Matthew

Posted Sun 18 Jun 2017 01.42 by Katie

Hi i also would like to take part

Posted Sun 18 Jun 2017 15.01 by Rich

Hi Katie I've replied to this post via email and really want to get involved let me know any feedback you receive Regards rich

Posted Wed 21 Jun 2017 15.37 by mc247rainbow

Hi Magda I am interested in getting involved with your research as I have psoriasis for 53 years. Plenty to contribute if you think it will help. I have emailed and keen to get involved. Regards Marilyn

Posted Wed 21 Jun 2017 16.22 by Sheila54

I would like to take part in your study. I am 54 and have had psoriasis since I was 3, so have plenty to contribute.

Posted Fri 23 Jun 2017 22.31 by Laura may

I am more than happy to take part.

To take part, sign in or register with us