after 4 weeks using Enstilar...

Posted Tue 2 Mar 2021 15.58 by Nickmac

I have just been prescribed this. Is it supposed to coe out seemingly frozen?

Posted Tue 2 Mar 2021 16.01 by PappaCanoos

Yes, mine comes out the same. If you spray it onto a small area and press it crackles. Hope you find it as good as I have.

Posted Wed 3 Mar 2021 08.35 by peaceguy57
doing much better

i had psoriasis for the passed 17 years, it gradually got worse over the years. i never did any treatment for the first 6 years. by that time i had severe psoriasis below my knees all the way to my feet it got really bad, and of course other places like my elbows, knuckles, wrist,some patches on stomach and back area. i wouldn't wear shorts and t shirt in the summer time. i was treated by my family doctor who prescribed many different creams and lotions that didn't help. so my doctor sends me to a dermatologist i start on the enstilar been doing it for a year now, it did help me. i found it gave me relief, after 5 or 10 minutes i would stop scatching and itching seem to work for about day and half before i would start scatching again. it did fade the skin somewhat but did not remove the psoriasis. not much change little less redness, so he gave me a prescription for cosentyx injections. seem to be clearing my skin than after about 6 to 8 months it wasn't working very good. i started using enstilar more often again. so i went to the dermatologist again and he had a new medication which had just been approved by the fda. again another injection medicine "skyriza" it is working good for me cleared my elbows, knuckles wrist all patches on stomach and back area, my lower legs have improved still bit red color to them. but i'm happy with the results so far. looking forward to get out in the sunshine this spring and summer. which also will help. skyriza does help me manage my psoriasis

Posted Sun 28 Apr 2024 07.33 by Simmo2025

Hi, I had light therapy and it went completely. Was given enstilar as a backup for any returning patches. The advice was any small patches use enstilar for 5-7 nights to eradicate it. I did the light therapy after being covered about three years ago. Doing this routine with enstilar then moisturising regularly with excetra cream has kept to a few stubborn recurring patches on my legs. Key to the enstilar was using a day or two past the patches seemingly going. I hope this helps someone!

Posted Tue 30 Apr 2024 13.14 by bargainlovingmum

Hi Simmo2025 - Thanks for sharing. You had any Enstilar withdrawal symptoms? Like flare ups? Also I was interested how often you use Enstilar and also whether you put it on the stubborn patches on your legs? I’m finding I need to keep using it every 2 or 3 days on the stubborn leg patches..? Thanks

Posted Tue 30 Apr 2024 17.10 by Simmo2025

No probs! So I simply spray onto the patches, I do rub it in a bit and try to not put clothes over it for as long as possible. But the advice from dermatologist was to use it for up to 7 days even after seemingly gone. I tend to use before bed and then in morning use the excetra cream over top and shower later... sorry if TMI but hopefully helps. Advise was also to stay as moisturised as possible but I have found no matter what the small stubborn patches return after a few weeks.

To take part, sign in or register with us