scalp psoriasis

Posted Wed 26 Jul 2017 23.19 by mojo

Hi i had scalp p for two years it only got really bad the last two months i tried all kinds of shampoo poly tar made it worse on amazon i order shampoo called scalp 18 and my scalp has inproved great i am so happy because it was getting me down,so i just wanted to share this with all scalp p.

Posted Thu 27 Jul 2017 20.45 by Andrew
Walk a lot despite deformed right foot due to PA.Correction/toe straightening op delayed due to Covid 19.

Useful tip about Scalp 18 shampoo,thanks.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 2017 01.52 by Nige
Then spreading all over I have tried all gels and ointment but seems to work only hot. Sunny weather works.

I use tea tree shampoo I find it works its stops the flaky skin which looks like you have dandruff I buy my shampoo from Avon.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 2017 13.13 by Andrew
Walk a lot despite deformed right foot due to PA.Correction/toe straightening op delayed due to Covid 19.

Thank you,I will give tea tree shampoo a try.Yes the flakey skin does look like dandruff.I sometimes put a little skin conditioner on my arms and legs to reduce the flakey skin too.

Posted Wed 20 Sep 2017 21.36 by Andyvf
Hi I'm Andy.i got shingles aged 10 which led to psoriasis.ive had it ever since and have had almost every treatment availiable.

I swear by DIPRO SALIC SCALP APPLICATION.ive been using it for about 15-20 years now.its the only thing that's ever worked effectively. Good luck

To take part, sign in or register with us