Scalp Psoriasis Treatments

Posted Tue 19 Sep 2017 19.36 by Moose3598

Hello! I'm new to this forum, so frustrated with my psoriasis. I've had it on the back of my neck for a few years and have struggled to stop itching and follow through with various treatments. This morning I believe I've found psoriasis on the inside on my elbow now. Has diet been helpful in controlling flares for anyone??

Posted Wed 20 Sep 2017 07.05 by jojo17

I've had psoriasis since I was a child and over years have heard about cutting out certain foods but its never made a difference with me . What I do know is it's stress that always causes mine. I've recently tried acupuncture and although expensive it works.

Posted Thu 21 Sep 2017 20.52 by zubi

I have been treating my psoriasis since last 15 years ... Sugar, tomatoes and milk... Stay away from these three things. Has helped me a lot.

Posted Sun 24 Sep 2017 15.09 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

How long do two reported scam/quackery posts take to receive attention??

Posted Thu 28 Sep 2017 23.21 by Dee Dee

Hi. I am also new. I have scalp psoriasis also. It JUST appeared 6 months ago and I'm convinced it from my beta blockers medication. I recently coloured my hair and it actually burnt my scalp where the psoriasis is. It's been weeping for 2 days now and doesn't seem to be slowing down. Any advice as to stop the weeping?

To take part, sign in or register with us