Suffering with fatigue

Posted Sun 24 Sep 2017 18.38 by goodboy69

Hi, I am going through light therapy at them moment and I have yet to see any changes in my skin. The topical treatments like Dobavet and Betnovate do work in the short term for me, but does anyone else suffer with serious fatigue? I do power lifting and that always makes tired, but it's lasting for like four, five days? just curious if anyone else out there has the same problem.

Posted Wed 4 Oct 2017 20.10 by Idy
Phototherapy, methotrexate, ciclosporin and stelara afficionado

I started UVB phototherapy a week ago. I feel mentally, emotionally and physically exhausted, but I guess that's down to experiencing burning, soreness, itching and pain (and subsequent sleep deprivation) due to the extent and intensity of my psoriasis. The burning, soreness, itching and pain (and subsequent sleep deprivation) have become much worse over the past week, but I'm hoping this settles down after 2-3 weeks of light therapy.

Posted Thu 5 Oct 2017 14.26 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

I found too much uvb can make the body tired...yes its properly managed in a hospital..but I found my body had enough of uv therapy. In the past uvb worked but recently no use at all just making me tired and sore do I stopped it . If your body does not tolerate uvb anymore under a sunbed I would look for other options

To take part, sign in or register with us