Psoriasis cleared up

Posted Thu 28 Sep 2017 13.00 by TrevorM

For the first time in 20 years my psoriasis cleared up. No steroid creams, moisturizers, no specials baths. I finally over time understood that this is a condition that needs to be healed from the inside out. Everyone is different, the reason why all of you are getting psoriasis I cannot say. But for me, I am quite sure,it was due to intestinal damage of some sort. A leaky gut or an inflamed intestinal tract. One of the things aggravating my intestinal tract was night shade vegetables. Which I have discovered is a fairly common trigger in psoriasis sufferers. I stopped eating night shades and the psoriasis cleared quite a bit. I then started drinking a couple teas that promote gut healing even while starting to eat night shades again and everything cleared. Mine was plaque psoriasis btw, but I don't think that matters. My personal opinion for anyone suffering from psoriasis..... 1. Get off the harmful psoriasis medications 2. Start an elimination diet and try to find what foods might be an accomplice to aggravating the gut/psoriasis.. 3. Take steps to heal your gut of inflammation, or any other intestinal damage. There are many different ways to do this so I will leave it up to you to how you want to. But if anyone is interested in what I did, let me know and of course I will share. All the best. It's a really annoying condition. But one thing is for sure. Don't let anyone tell you that it's a life long disease with no cure and that only the symptom can be treated. It's simply not true. -TrevorM

Posted Thu 28 Sep 2017 13.53 by Sue P

Thank you for posting this. You have confirmed I'm not the only one with this mindset. I'm not quite free of it but won't give up. Alcohol is my latest thing to go. My Dermatoligust believes in a lot of it too which reinforces it's not wacky!!

1 Posted Thu 28 Sep 2017 14.22 by TrevorM

Hi Sue, from my own personal experience. I believe that eliminating the toxin is not enough. Its a great start and will help stop the gut from further damage. I would try healing your gut and see what happens. I started to have great results with 2 - 3 months without much fuss. These three things promote gut healing and I will keep it very brief. If you want to know more about how they work for psoriasis there are many web pages out there to delve deeper. 1.eliminate whats damaging the gut if you can at least until the gut heals 2. Slippery elm bark powder tea in the morning (this promotes the build up of the intestinal mucous membrane to recover) 3.at least 6 hours after step 2 drink L-glutemine protein powder in all your cold drinks only with no citrus (this protein is the protein that the gut uses to rebuild its walls) 4. American yellow saffron tea. Drink this before you got to bed, or flavour your water with it throughout the day. (this will get rid of gut inflammation) Your liver and your blood will no longer be bogged down with all the things that are overwhelming the system after you do this. Which will lead to the body not needing to try desperately try to eliminate it through the skin. Best of luck.

Posted Sun 18 Nov 2018 16.48 by angela r
4 years

Where in the UK can you get American yellow saffron tea please?

Posted Sun 18 Nov 2018 21.14 by Becky0102
Hi im 22 years old, Ive had psoriasis since I can remember and recently been diagnosed with PA.

I have recently tried vita coco coconut oil it's £1 in Holland and Barrett for a small tub. Not cleared it but taken the redness and thickness out of the psorasis.

Posted Mon 19 Nov 2018 08.09 by Salty Backpack

angela... i found mine on ebay for £15 Search for "100g American Saffron Tea Used For Anxiety, Stress, Depression & Psoriasis"

Posted Wed 21 Nov 2018 13.32 by angela r
4 years

Salty Backpack thank you for that I will have a look. I am on day two of Dr. Pagano's detox and not even hungry........yet :)

Posted Thu 22 Nov 2018 12.27 by Salty Backpack

I have followed Pagano's guide for roughly 2 months and i have seen an improvement, its slow but its getting better. The patches spread out and have become flatter with some now having the white inner. Tomato is the hardest one i have found to cut out.

Posted Thu 22 Nov 2018 22.20 by angela r
4 years

Thank you salty backpack. End of day three and i have a horrendous headache but I will persevere. Glad it is helping you too keep going. My downfall is chocolate and cheese - wish me luck - I will need it lol

Posted Sun 8 Jan 2023 21.14 by Sweety

Anyone know where i can buy the American yellow saffron tea in the uk?

Posted Mon 9 Jan 2023 07.20 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Sweety: just look back in this thread, 4 messages before yours, message from Salty Backpack 19 Nov 2018.

To take part, sign in or register with us