If u have tried everything try this please

Posted Mon 9 Oct 2017 21.56 by Zainab

Hi all, this is my first message on any forum ever. I am writing here because my dad had psoriasis and it was so bad that even the steroids had stopped working. He had fresh homemade watermelon juice daily for a month and his skin started clearing and since then his skin is clear with only marks that psoriasis left behind. It is 6 months now. I thought it was a miracle after watching him suffering for so long. I know you might have heard quite few people saying different things and asking you to try one thing or the other and I bet you have tried a lot of things. Please give thus one a go too. I have seen it working so maybe someone else can benefit from it too. Best of luck

Posted Mon 19 Nov 2018 02.23 by D1974

Goodness me, that sounds brilliant. I've been following a forum post where people are getting great help from eating blueberries, an anti inflammatory, and a quick google has found watermelon to be similar. My psoriasis is starting to clear (I'm eating blueberries amongst other things), but perhaps others might like to try watermelon juice. Anything is worth a try when you suffer.

To take part, sign in or register with us