Help! Light treatment 3X a week

Posted Thu 30 Nov 2017 13.08 by Glitter x
20 years old , female , covered head to toe depressed lol // I'm the girl that always has a coat on♥️ Mans not hot♥️

I get light treatment 3 times a week , I'm a 20 year old female covered head to toe , it's made me so depressed my whole life that I drink every weekend to put it to the back of my mind , one of my treatment days Is Friday and I'm just wondering wether it's okay to go for a drink after ?

Posted Thu 30 Nov 2017 15.23 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

I would not recommend alcohol as it can raise stress levels that you will not detect and P can be made worse by raised stress levels. Rather than resorting to copious alcohol I recommend relaxation groups to help train yourself in letting it all go. Use a search engine to find classes in your area and look into this link to give yourself an idea of what is involved:- https://www.helpguide.org/articles/stress/relaxation-techniques-for-stress-relief.htm

Posted Fri 1 Dec 2017 22.08 by Richard S

Have you tried going on an elimination diet? The best options are Paleo AIP, Paleo AIP-ketogenic and Paddison Program. I got psoriasis and PsA at the same time about a year ago. Within the first couple of months, I gave up gluten, dairy and all processed foods and my psoriasis went away. My arthritis kept getting worse until I tried a Paleo ketogenic diet last week and for the first time, I am not in agony in over a year. An elimination diet will work. The trick is starting out with the right foods. The disease is different for everyone so it will take time to see what works. Good luck!

To take part, sign in or register with us